This Sunday at StoneBridge we will have a special opportunity for you to give financially towards our Belize Missions Trip. We have thirteen people from StoneBridge that will be traveling to Belize to share God's love with the Belizean People. Would you consider giving above and beyond your regular tithe to StoneBridge this weekend? We know that your gift will be used to impact lives in Belize. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
On April 29, 2018, our church is hosting FRIEND DAY! We have set a goal to have 29 first time guests on the 29th! This is a fun and easy way to remember it and to encourage you to invest and invite your friends to church on this special day! We'd also like to encourage you to spend some time with your friend after the services. So, take them out to eat, or buy them a cold coke, or a cup of hot coffee. You can also encourage them to think about coming to our Discovering StoneBridge Class immediately following the 10:30 a.m. service on this day!
Let me give you a few tips on how to invite your friends to church:
- Make a list of friends that you'd like to invite.
- Pray for your friends to receive your invitation.
- Meet them at a specific time/location so they do not feel awkward when they attend StoneBridge.
- Sit with them in the service.
- Give them a tour of our facilities.
- Thank them for attending.
- Send them a card letting them know how much you appreciate their friendship; inviting them to be your guest again the following week or the weeks to come.
These little tips will give you an opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
If our staff can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call on us!
Have a great week!
Pastor Jason Sheffstall